Steady overnight rain tapers this morning, in favor of occasional shower and sunbreaks this afternoon. highs reach the mid 50s.
Showers continue into Saturday morning, but the showers taper off in the afternoon. This brings a brief period of dry weather that only lasts until Sunday afternoon.
It’s back to showers and sunbreaks Monday, with dry weather Tuesday followed by another rainy day Wednesday for Oregon spring-breakers. Highs will continue to be in the 50s.
Chris McGinness KGW Meteorologist
Helpful weather links
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Day part: on.kgw.com/daypart
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Govt Camp: on.kgw.com/govtcamp
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo