Portland (PDX) has set a new all-time record for February rainfall, with 10.05" for the month and counting.
Much drier weather today and the rest of this week. We are seeing freezing fog spots this morning, so watch out for icy spots. The metro valley will see scattered showers and sun breaks on this Wednesday. Cold air aloft may bring a snow mix at times. Elevations near or above 1,000' could see light accumulations. Total moisture today .20 inches. Notice Portland high temperatures will be in the 40s.
The chance of snow in the air and possible accumulations in the high hills looks a little better Friday. Right now, Saturday is expected to be dry. Sunday might see scattered showers.
Meteorologist Rod Hill, follow me @
Helpful weather links
- Radar: on.kgw.com/radar
- Weather-related closures: on.kgw.com/closures
- Weather alerts on.kgw.com/weatheralerts
And images (updated automatically):
- 7-day: on.kgw.com/7day
- Day part: on.kgw.com/daypart
- Timberline cam: on.kgw.com/timberline
- Govt Camp: on.kgw.com/govtcamp
- Downtown (Wells Fargo): on.kgw.com/wellsfargo