Fire chief warns about carbon monoxide poisoning

Print
Email
|

by NWCN

NWCN.com

Posted on February 26, 2014 at 8:50 PM

A silent killer left a hole in two NW families this week after carbon monoxide poisoning took the lives of four family members in Idaho, and elderly twin brothers in Washington State.  NWCN spoke with Capt. Kyle Ohashi with the Kent, WA Fire department, who has advocated in the past for carbon monoxide poisoning prevention and awareness on what you need to know to keep your family safe.

We also encourage you to check out more background details on symptoms, prevention and more by visiting www.cdc.gov/co/faqs.htm and www.cpsc.gov/en/Research--Statistics/Carbon-Monoxide/

 

Print
Email
|