Family reacts to loved ones killed by CO poisoning

Print
Email
|

by NWCN

NWCN.com

Posted on February 26, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Four members of the Parrish family in Pocatello, ID were found dead Sunday night after a water heater malfunctioned. NWCN spoke with the cousin of Bill and his wife Ross Parrish, who died along with their two sons Keegan, 14 and Liam, 12. Craig Parrish says the family is attempting to come to terms with this tragic incident, and will hold a funeral for their loved ones Friday, Feb. 28th at noon. Parrish asks that condolences for the family be left on the Facebook page of the Colonial Funeral Home.
 

Print
Email
|