BOISE -- An RV caught fire near Fairview Avenue and Cole Road this afternoon. Firefighters say it took them less than five minutes to arrive on scene around 4:30 p.m., but when they got there the RVwas already burning quickly.

Boise Fire Division Chief Paul Roberts told KTVB a couple dogs and a couple cats were inside the RV and died in the fire. He says one person lives in the RV, but they were not home at the time of the fire.

Firefighters says they needed to quickly extinguish the fire because of how close the RV is to other RVs and mobile homes.

The fire is under investigation, and firefighters were not certain of where the fire started, or how.

Read or Share this story: