HAPPY VALLEY, Ore. -- Five people have been taken to the hospital after they reportedly suffered carbon monoxide poisoning, fire officials said.

Crews were dispatched at around 7 a.m. to the 8500 block of Southeast Constance Drive, according to spokesman Brandon Paxton of Clackamas Fire District 1.

Three adults and two children were affected, Paxton said. The COlevel inside the home was at about 120 parts per million. Normal COlevels should be less than 5 parts per million.

Investigators said a faulty water heater was likely to blame.

View Larger Map

Read or Share this story: