LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

MONROE, Wash. -- Three firefighters were hurt at a house fire in the 23100 block of SR 203 on Monday afternoon.

The Monroe Fire Department said that the home's residents were working across the highway and saw smoke coming from their two-story house. None of the residents were injured.

SR 203 was closed for more than two hours while firefighters worked the fire.

The extent of the firefighters' injuries and the cause of the fire were not immediately known.

Read or Share this story: http://www.nwcn.com/story/news/2014/07/31/12956666/