LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

Several people at a residence hall at the University of Washington got sick on Sunday afternoon, prompting a hazmat response.

The Seattle Fire Department said there were six people at McMahon Hall who were being evaluated by medics but were not transported to a hospital.

The residence hall was evacuated while crews investigated.

Seattle Fire spokesman Kyle Moore said there was no hazardous materials leak and the people who initially said they felt sick later said they felt better.

Read or Share this story: http://www.nwcn.com/story/news/2014/07/31/12950886/