RENTON, Wash. – New Seattle Seahawks Head Coach Pete Carroll is keeping two members of Jim Mora's coaching staff, but 18 new faces will be on the sidelines and in the coaching box.
"I'm excited about the makeup of our staff. It's an energetic group of teachers with a nice blend of experience," said Carroll in a press release Thursday.
Defense Coordinator Gus Bradley and Defensive Line Coach Dan Quinn are the only holdovers from 2009.
Here is the complete staff, released by the Seahawks:
- Executive Vice President & Head Coach - Pete Carroll
- Offensive Coordinator - Jeremy Bates
- Defensive Coordinator - Gus Bradley
- Quarterbacks - Jedd Fisch
- Running Backs - Sherman Smith
- Wide Receivers - Kippy Brown
- Tight Ends - Pat McPherson
- Offensive Line - Alex Gibbs
- Assistant Offensive Line - Art Valero
- Quality Control/Offensive Line - Luke Butkus
- Quality Control/Offense - Dave Canales
- Defensive Line - Dan Quinn
- Linebackers - Ken Norton, Jr.
- Defensive Backs - Jerry Gray
- Assistant Defensive Backs - Kris Richard
- Quality Control/Defense - Rocky Seto
- Special Team Coordinator - Brian Schneider
- Special Teams Assistant - Jeff Ulbrich
- Head Strength & Conditioning - Chris Carlisle
- Assistant Strength & Conditioning - Mondray Gee
- Assistant Strength & Conditioning - Jamie Yanchar