Just the facts here. A look at the raw numbers and statistics headed into Sunday's season finale between the Seattle Seahawks and St. Louis Rams.
ST. LOUIS (7-8) at SEATTLE (12-3)
Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET, Fox
OPENING LINE -- Seahawks by 10
RECORD VS. SPREAD -- St. Louis 6-8, Seattle 10-5
SERIES RECORD -- Seahawks lead 19-12
LAST MEETING -- Seahawks beat Rams 14-9, Oct. 28, 2013
LAST WEEK -- Rams beat Buccaneers 23-13; Seahawks lost to Cardinals 17-10
AP PRO32 RANKING -- Rams, No. 19, Seahawks, No. 1.
RAMS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (17), RUSH (7), PASS (20)
RAMS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (7), RUSH (1), PASS (17)
SEAHAWKS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (14), RUSH (4), PASS (26)
SEAHAWKS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (1) RUSH (13), PASS (1)
STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES
- Seahawks can wrap up NFC West title, first-round bye and home-field advantage in postseason with victory after failing in two previous attempts. Seahawks could fall as far as fifth seed in NFC with loss and 49ers win.
- Rams have one regular-season win over Seahawks in Seattle (2004) since teams became NFC West foes in 2002.
- Rams trying to finish with .500 record for first time since 2006.
- Rams threw incomplete pass from 1-yard line on final play in 14-9 loss to Seahawks in October.
- QB Kellen Clemens has thrown for 158 yards in each of past two games, both wins
- RB Zac Stacy needs 42 yards rushing to reach 1,000 for season. Didn't become starter until Week 5.
- LT Jake Long out for season after knee injury last week. Rodger Saffold takes spot.
- DE Robert Quinn leads NFL with 18 sacks, including three last week vs. Bucs. Quinn had three sacks in first game vs. Seahawks and needs two to become 10th player with 20 or more sacks in season.
- Rams held Seahawks to season-low 44 yards rushing in first meeting. ... Seahawks saw 14-game home win streak snapped in last week's loss to Cardinals.
- Seahawks have not lost consecutive home games since early in 2011 season.
- Win would match Seahawks franchise record for regular season victories (13).
- Seahawks had home-field advantage only once in franchise history, 2005 when they reached Super Bowl.
- QB Russell Wilson threw for career-low 108 yards and had passer rating of 49.6 against last week vs. Cardinals
- RB Marshawn Lynch has only three 100-yard rushing games after 10 last season.
- Seahawks lead NFL in total defense (281.3), turnovers (37) and are second in scoring defense (14.8).
- Seahawks trying to become third team since merger to lead NFL in yards passing allowed and interceptions
- CB Richard Sherman leads NFL with eight interceptions, including four in past two weeks
- Seahawks have allowed only 25 punt return yards total. NFL record for 16-game season is Atlanta in 2008 with 49.