ARIZONA (9-5) at SEATTLE (12-2)
4:05 p.m. EST, Fox
OPENING LINE -- Seahawks by 10 1/2
RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Arizona 9-3-2, Seattle 10-4
SERIES RECORD -- Cardinals lead 15-14.
LAST MEETING -- Seahawks beat Cardinals 34-22, Oct. 17, 2013
LAST WEEK -- Cardinals beat Titans 37-34, OT; Seahawks beat Giants 23-0
AP PRO32 RANKING -- Cardinals No. 10, Seahawks No. 1
CARDINALS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (19), RUSH (25), PASS (14)
CARDINALS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (7), RUSH (1), PASS (17)
SEAHAWKS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (12), RUSH (2), PASS (24)
SEAHAWKS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (1) RUSH (10), PASS (1)
STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES
- Seahawks can wrap up NFC West title, first-round bye and home field in postseason with victory. Cardinals must win last two games to reach playoffs.
- Cardinals have won six of seven since losing to Seahawks 34-22 in October.
- Cardinals have secured first winning season since 2009.
- Cardinals lost 58-0 in last visit to Seattle, worst loss in franchise history. Arizona averaging 29.9 points since playing Seattle in Week 7.
- QB Carson Palmer has 13 TDs, four interceptions and 106.0 passer rating in last seven games.
- RB Andre Ellington became just second rookie in team history with 70 or more yards rushing and 80 or more yards receiving in game last week vs. Tennessee.
- WR Larry Fitzgerald's status unknown after suffering concussion vs. Titans.
- Cardinals have No. 1 run defense in NFL, allowing 83.2 yards per game. Run defense has allowed more than 100 yards in only five of 14 games this season. Seahawks had 135 yards rushing in first matchup with Cardinals.
- San Francisco's Frank Gore only RB to have more than 100 yards rushing vs. Cardinals this season.
- LB John Abraham has 11 1/2 sacks in past eight games.
- LB Karlos Dansby tied for NFL lead in solo tackles (105).
- Seahawks have won 14 straight at home.
- Seahawks had home-field advantage only once in franchise history, 2005 when they reached Super Bowl.
- Russell Wilson trying to become third second-year QB in NFL history to finish season with passer rating of 100 or more. Wilson at 105.0 currently.
- RB Marshawn Lynch has not topped 100 yards rushing since Week 10 at Atlanta and has three 100-yard rushing games this season.
- In past four games Seahawks have not rushed for more than 134 yards.
- Seahawks lead NFL in total defense, scoring defense and are second in takeaways.
- Seahawks had season-high seven sacks against Cardinals in first game. ... CB Richard Sherman was NFC player of week for second time this season after two interceptions at Giants. Sherman tied for league lead with six INTs this season.
- CB Byron Maxwell has three INTs in past two games.
- Seahawks have allowed only 19 punt return yards this season.