The NBA's combined relocation and finance committees voted unanimously against moving the Sacramento Kings to Seattle. Here are the seven NBA owners on the relocation side of that committee. There are five other members of the combined committee, but they are only on the finance side.
- Clay Bennett - Oklahoma City Thunder (Relocation Committee Chair)
- Peter Holt - San Antonio Spurs (Board of Governors Chair)
- Micky Arison - Miami Heat
- Ted Leonsis - Washington Wizards
- Greg Miller - Utah Jazz
- Herb Simon - Indiana Pacers
- Glen Taylor - Minnesota Timberwolves