Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Now Death of baby found in swing ruled homicide
- News The Short List: Greece still isn't paying; N.Y. prison officials put…
- Nation Now Ku Klux Klan plans rally at South Carolina statehouse
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner announce divorce
- Women's World Cup: Best of the Semifinals
- First lady hosts Girl Scouts at White House
- Town hosts $5 raffle to Tase a city official
- New overtime rule could affect up to 5 million workers
- Passengers help soldier pull off surprise airport proposal
- Crew continues work started by fallen Arizona firefighters
- Report: Cardiac arrest kills many, often ignored
- Puerto Rico debt crisis: Funds with the most to lose
Prison chief, 11 others placed on leave after escape
Amazing and eerie statues you can only see underwater
Why June 30 is one second longer
NeNe Leakes leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
Ghost hunters find woman's body at haunted hospital
Dog likely saved hikers struck by lightning
2 women from 1800s are still alive, 1 an American
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
McDonald's offering lobster roll in New England
In honor of International Kissing Day on July 6th, location based networking and dating app Skout asked their users some questions and they weighed in on how they feel about kissing. Gillian Pensavalle (@GillianWithaG) has the answers.
There was a heated confrontation in downtown Phoenix over dogs left in a car. A woman called police and got the dogs out of the car herself. Once the dogs' owner appeared, she didn't hold back her anger.
Doctors say that a German shepherd took the brunt of a lightning bolt and likely saved the hikers around him while on a Colorado mountain. He died, but everyone near him survived.
Disney announced it is banning selfie sticks from it's parks starting in July. People react to the decision.
A Texas family is devastated after discovering their adopted son's grave vandalized. The family found his marker covered in blue paint and his favorite toys stolen.
The owners of a South Carolina ice cream shop say they've been getting threats because their property is adjacent to a Confederate memorial.
Despite the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage, some county clerks in Texas are refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay and lesbian couples.
Burger chain, Wayback Burgers is adding bugs to its menu on purpose. Soon, you'll be able to slurp down crickets in your milkshake. Sean Dowling (@seandowlingtv) has more on the story.
Producers of 'The Daily Show' are reportedly taping a segment for Jon Stewart's last show in which his enemies rip him to shreds. Mara Montalbano (@maramontalbano) has the story.
Whatever happened to rest in peace? A man is accused of carjacking an occupied hearse that was parked in front of a funeral home in Atlanta. Police say he then crashed the hearse, and carjacked another driver before finally being caught.