Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World Captain, crewmember of capsized migrant boat arrested
- Nation 6 cops suspended after man in custody dies of spine injury
- Nation Now Kermit is that you? New species of glass frog found
- Rumer Willis deemed too 'raunchy' on 'Dancing'
- Out of the loop today? We've got what you missed
- U.S. carrier moves to block Iran arms transfer
- Blue Bell Ice Cream recalls all products over listeria risk
- Roseanne Barr: I'm losing my eyesight
- Mom who killed 6 newborns gets 30 years to life
- Surprise! Randy Travis is married
- Iowa site to kill 5.3M hens after bird flu found
- How 'the blob' caused USA's weird weather
See outrageous Lilly Pulitzer for Target markups on eBay
Top Pulitzer goes to Charleston 'Post and Courier'
Updated: A profane Bryan Price vents frustration
Kraft to nix fake colors in Mac & Cheese
New 'Jurassic World' trailer gives us Chris Pratt, more dinosaurs
Transgender man leads 'Men's Health' cover contest in popular votes
Reds manager Bryan Price throws profanity-laced tirade
Mom eats three 72-ounce steaks in 20 minutes
Boy with painful 'butterfly skin' disease inspires
Ford F-150 aces crash tests; GM's pickup doesn't
Beyond Coachella: Music fest interactive
Quiz: How much do you know about Hubble?
A Florida man stumbled across a a Tegu lizard while taking out his garbage. Sightings of the invasive species appear to be on the rise.
A study from SunTrust Bank says many American households earning $75,000 or more a year aren’t saving as much as they should, and live paycheck to paycheck because they dine out too much. Sean Dowling (@SeanDowlingTV) has more on the story.
The 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards was full of star-studded performances. Big winners included Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan.
The launch of Target's Lilly Pulitzer product line created pandemonium at stores and online. Merchandise quickly sold out, leaving many shoppers angry and annoyed.
Get a first-person perspective of what pole vaulters see soaring through the air at the Drake Relays in Des Moines, Iowa.
Passengers here get the chance to relive the best days of commercial aviation with a special "flight" on a vintage Pan Am plane, right in the middle of Hollywood. Video provided by AFP
As a baby, Mackenzie Moretter was diagnosed with Sotos Syndrome, a rare disorder that makes her different from other kids. As she turned 10, every kid invited to her birthday party, turned her down, but hundreds of strangers turned up instead.
A beautiful aurora was spotted, and recorded, near Glacier National Park. The gorgeous colors lit up the night sky.
Maryanne Benedict is thanking her dachshund Daisy for helping her fend off would-be robbers. Benedict says she heard her dog barking and immediately went to grab her shotgun.
It's a heartwarming, inspiring lesson that is going viral. Denver teacher Kyle Schwartz asked her third grade students to answer one question: I wish my teacher knew. The results she got are heart-wrenching and moving.