Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Washington Obama calls 2014 a 'breakthrough year'
- NFL New footage of Ray Rice elevator aftermath surfaces
- Personal Finance Staples says breach affects 1.2M cards
- Your E-Z Pass is watching you, speeders
- Sony CEO: 'We did not cave'
- Miss World competition bans bikinis
- Early gift: Gas below $2
- Deepest fish found 5 miles down in Pacific trench
- Tech whiz snags Beverly Hills' priciest home
- 'Christmas angel' saves family of 12 from house fire
- 7 Big Tax Changes in 2015
- Dropped your phone in water? The fix isn't rice
Homeless man, dog reunite thanks to help from strangers
Brennan: Michael Phelps a changed man?
Photo tour: The hottest new cruise ships on order
Crystal the Monkey weighs in on Sony crisis
Homeland Security deportations drop in 2014
The ultimate gadget gift for everyone on your list
Graphic: Airport holiday travel survival guide
Fact check: Is Cuba a 'leading' sponsor of terrorism?
2014 quiz: Were you paying attention this year?
The week in Reviewed: Risky airplane stunt edition
Hollywood betrays team America: Our view
The Mothership: On 'Into the Woods' and movie musicals
President Obama said he wished Sony would have talked to him before deciding to put 'The Interview' on the shelf.