Malfunctioning heater sparks N. Lee house fire

Malfunctioning heater sparks N. Lee house fire

Malfunctioning heater sparks N. Lee house fire

Print
Email
|

by KREM.com

NWCN.com

Posted on November 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Updated Sunday, Nov 24 at 6:47 PM

SPOKANE -- Investigators say a fire that damaged a home in North Spokane Wednesday morning was caused by a wall-mounted baseboard heater that malfunctioned.

Fire crews tackled flames at the home at 1211 North Lee Street just before 10:00 a.m.

The flames were contained to a wall before the spread to the rest of the house. The firefighters were able to knock the flames down quickly.

Everyone made it out of the house safely.
 

Print
Email
|