No injuries in fire at Shelton business

No injuries in fire at Shelton business

No injuries in fire at Shelton business

Print
Email
|

by KING 5 News

NWCN.com

Posted on January 8, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Updated Wednesday, Jan 8 at 7:54 PM

Fire crews responded to a fire at Olympic Panel in downtown Shelton on Wednesday afternoon.

The call went out just after 5 p.m. KING 5 News received calls from people reporting a “fireball.”

Residents were being asked to avoid Front Street.

The Shelton Fire Department said the motor in a piece of equipment caught fire and the fire was mostly contained by sprinklers.

The fire was quickly extinguished.

No one was hurt.


 

Print
Email
|