Election Day is fast approaching, which means the deadline to register to vote is even closer.
If you live in Washington State and need to register, you can do so by mail, online or in person.
To register online, click here.
To register in person, go to your local county elections office.
- Mail – October 10
- Online – October 10
- In Person – October 31
Requirement: If you register by mail and do not have a Washington State’s driver’s license, ID card or Social Security number, you will be required to provide other proofs of identification.
· Valid photo ID
· Valid tribal ID of a federally recognized Indian tribe in Washington state
· Copy of a current utility bill
· Current Bank Statement
· Current government check
· Current paycheck
· A government document that shows both your name and address
If you are unsure whether or not you are registered, you can check your status here.
- Last day to pre-register -- October 14
- Last day for mail-in absentee ballot application -- October 28
- Last day for in-person absentee voting and early voting -- November 4
For more information about registering or checking your voter status in Idaho, go to idahovotes.gov.