PORTLAND, Ore. – Get ready, Salt & Straw lovers.
Soon you will be able to avoid the lines and order pints of ice cream from your couch.
Starting Sunday, Oct. 9, Amazon Prime members can order ice cream through Amazon Restaurants on Prime Now. The pints will be delivered in one hour.
Delivery is free for all Amazon Prime subscribers. According to The Oregonian, delivery is available in most Portland zip codes, excluding 97218.
Here’s a list of the flavors available for delivery:
- Sea Salt with Caramel Ribbons
- Almond Brittle with Salted Ganache
- Double Fold Vanilla
- Honey Lavender
- Chocolate Gooey Brownie
- Arbequina Olive Oil
- Coava Coffee & Cocanú Craque
- Cinnamon Snickerdoodle
- Strawberry Honey Balsamic with Black Pepper
- Pear & Blue Cheese
- Freckled Woodblock Chocolate
- Petunia’s Cookies & Cream with Raspberry Swirl (v)