EVENING’S BEST OF WESTERN WASHINGTON 2016 -
PRESENTED BY CAR PROS AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, Evening’s Best of Western Washington – Presented by Car Pros Automotive Group (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the State of Washington who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Car Pros Automotive Group (“Sponsor” and “Prize Provider”), KING-TV (“Administrator”) and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin on September 19, 2016 at noon Pacific Time and will end on October 30, 2016 at noon Pacific Time (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by visiting the king5.com/best website and logging into your Best of Western Washington account or registering for a new account by providing all required information. Then, you will be directed to choose one (1) of four (4) possible grand prizes. Select the prize you’d like to win and hit the “ENTER” button to enter the Sweepstakes. Maximum one (1) registration and selection per person. Bonus Entries: During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants can receive one (1) extra entry for every vote they cast for their favorite people, places in things listed on the Best of Western Washington webpage. Entrants will receive an extra entry for each vote they submit for each sub-category on the Best of Western Washington website. You may vote only once in each sub-category. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor, Administrator, or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, registrations, or for failure to receive entries or registrations due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Administrator or Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. On or about 10/31/16 one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible registrations and votes received.
5. Prizes and Odds. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) of the prizes below, based on his or her selection choice during the registration process:
OPTION 1) 2016 Hyundai Accent SE, 4-door, white, 4-Cylinder, base model with manual transmission and air conditioning. ARV/MSRP: $16,850
OPTION 2) 2016 Fiat 500 Easy, base model with manual transmission and air conditioning. ARV/MSRP: $20,695
OPTION 3) 2016 KIA RIO LX, base model with manual transmission. ARV/MSRP: $14,165.
OPTION 4) Jeep Patriot Sport, base model with manual transmission no air conditioning: ARV/MSRP: $18,690.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about the week of October 31, 2016 via the telephone number provided on winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize,
Winner must personally visit Administrator’s offices at 1501 First Ave., S, Ste 300. Seattle, WA 98134 within 10 business days after and must present a valid photo identification. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as directed by Administrator or Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Administrator shall have no liability (financial or otherwise) for any claims or other matters relating to this Sweepstakes or any prizes to be awarded. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion.
8. Release. The Sponsor and Administrator make no warranties, express or implied, relative to the use or enjoyment of any prize or portions thereof, including without limitations, its quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Winner agrees to hold harmless and fully release Sponsor and Administrator and each of their parent companies, trustees, subsidiaries, franchisees, licensees, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, death, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from the acceptance, possession, quality, use or misuse of any prize, or any portion of any prize or travel related to the receipt or use of any prize.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. Evening’s Best of Western Washington 2016 - presented by Car Pros Automotive Group is sponsored by Car Pros Automotive Group. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of this Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the name of the winner (available after 11/18/2016 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit king5.com/contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Evening’s Best of Western Washington - presented by Car Pros Automotive Group 1501 1ST AVE S, Ste 300. Seattle, WA 98134. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact please contact Ryan Subica at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 448-3172.
Copyright 2016 KING