Resources on Pertussis, better known as Whooping Cough, from the Washington state Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
If you need information on health insurance or help finding a healthcare provider, call the Family Health Hotline at 1-800-322-2588 or visit www.parenthelp123.org.
- Fact Sheet
- Kid-Friendly fact sheet
- Photos of Pertussis and people with it (May be unsuitable for children)
- What does Whooping Cough sound like?
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Weekly Pertussis update for Washington state (pdf)
- Information for health care providers
- DTaP or DT Vaccine, ages birth through 7
- TDap, ages 7 through 10
- TDap or Td Vaccine, ages 10 and up
- Free vaccinations May 9 in Darrington
- Free vaccinations May 12 in Burien
Posters and flyers from WA Department of Health
- Protect babies from Whooping Cough
- Pertussis is Serious!
- Grandparents: Protect Yourself and Your Grandbaby from Whooping Cough! flyer
- Child Care Providers: Protect Yourself, Protect Children from Whooping Cough! flyer
- For pregnant women