Washington and Idaho officials are warning consumers to not eat fresh sprouts produced in Idaho from Evergreen Fresh Sprouts after they were linked to an E.coli outbreak.
Health officials say the Evergreen Fresh Sprouts made at least seven people sick in Washington and Idaho.
Public health says two King County women became seriously ill after eating at the Bellevue Jimmy John’s on Bel-Red Road around May 9 and 10. The 23 and 30 year olds weren’t hospitalized, but they had to make several visits to the doctor.
Health officials asked Jimmy Johns and other restaurants to pull raw clover sprouts from this provider off their menus.