The director of the U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon schools begins a two-day tour in Washington state Thursday.
Andrea Falken will visit eight locations along with state superintendent Randy Dorn. They’ll be holding listening sessions to discuss how schools can enhance the conditions of learning.
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.: Sacajawea Elementary, 700 NE 112th St., Vancouver
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Camelot Elementary, 4041 S 298th St., Auburn
- 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.: Millennium Elementary School, 11919 SE 270th St., Kent
- 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.: Listening Session Panel and Reception, McKinstry, 210 S. Hudson St., Seattle
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.: Secondary Academy for Success, 22107 23rd Dr. SE, Bothell
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Tahoma High School 18200 SE 240th St., Covington
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.: Tahoma Junior High 25600 SE Summit Landsburg Rd., Ravensdale
- 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.: Glacier Park Elementary, 23700 SE 280th St., Maple Valley