A series of what are being called Zumbathon events are being held over the next few weeks across Western Washington and Oregon to raise money for the Cascade Valley Hospital Health Foundation's Disaster Relief Fund.
All the money from these events, hosted by licensed Zumba instructors, will go to Oso landslide victims.
The first event, held Thursday in Arlington, raised $9,800.
Here is a list of future scheduled events.
- April 11 6-8 pm, Chimicum High School, Chimacum
- April 12 9:30 am, Valley Baptist Church, Beaverton, Ore.
- April 12 4-7 pm, Fitness Evolution, Federal Way
- April 12 2-3:30 pm, Fircrest Community Center, Fircrest
- April 12 7:30-9 pm, Boys & Girls Club Roller Barn, Oak Harbor
- April 16 6-8 pm, Rosehill Community Center, Mukilteo
- April 18 6-8 pm, Love to Move Studio Z, Bellingham
- April 18 6-8 pm, Chimicum High School, Chimacum
- April 19 1-3 pm, Filipino Community Center, Seattle
- May 3 5-7 pm, Swinomish Lodge & Casino, Anacortes