SEATTLE - Two dogs are back with their owner after a woman broke into a burning home and rescued the Staffordshire terriers.
On Sunday night, Kimberly Swanson-Jacobs and her partner were driving by a home in Madison Valley when they saw smoke and flames coming from a home.
Then they saw the dogs with their noses pressed up against a window. Swanson-Jacobs broke into the home and passed the dogs to her partner.
She then searched the entire house for people.
"It's humbling because I don't really think that I was a hero, I would do it again in a second because I didn't think about it, I was worried there were people inside that house,” she said.
The dogs, Angus and Babu, are OK. The homeowner plans to thank the couple.
Firefighters say the cause of the fire was electrical.