Easy Recipe for "Back to School" families
Chicken Baked Ziti
- 4 cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded reggiano-parmigiano
- 10oz Ziti pasta
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- Pre heat your oven to 375
- Boil your ziti pasta in water for 6-8 minutes and drain the water leaving 1/4 cup of water in the pasta.
- Bake, boil or grill your 4 chicken breast and cool before you dice. Add chicken, 1 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 cup of shredded reggiano-parmigiano to the pasta and mix.
- Pour your pasta mix into a baking dish and top with remaining shredded reggiano-parmigiano and mozzarella.
- Tear your basil leaves into small pieces with your fingers.
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove from oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving. Use the fresh basil to garnish the individual dish.
Copyright 2016 KTVB