What does it mean to you to live like a citizen?
The Guiding Lights Network would like to know what you think and add your voice to the conversation March 8-10th.
The annual conference will bring hundreds of leaders and change-makers from across America to our city, all to benefit the Seattle Center Foundation.
NWCN and KING 5 Anchor, Shaniqua Manning will be there as well to emcee a special luncheon on the final day of the program.
More information on the schedule of events and the inspiring lineup of Luminaries can be found here. Or you can register for the Guiding Lights Weekend by clicking this link.
Consider these reasons to participate:
The Weekend's Top Ten Reasons to Live Like A Citizen
10. Because it makes a person healthy, wealthy, & wise
9. Because society becomes how you behave
8. Because little acts compound
7. Because we are more than spectators
6. Because self-government means governing ourselves
5. Because after the year of the protestor comes the year of the participant
4. Because not participating is participating -- to help the other side
3. Because it's time to convert anger to action
2. Because the best way to counter money-power is people power
1. Because wherever you were born, you own this country